Call for Abstracts
Submission Deadline for Abstract(s): July 3, 2021
The Scientific Advisory Board of ISAAR 2021 welcomes the submission of abstracts for poster presentation.
Detailed instructions will be provided with the notice of acceptance to presenters.
All accepted abstracts will be published as a supplement of the International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents(IJAA) with Elsevier.
Supplements are both available via Elsevier’s online platforms like ScienceDirect, and PDF download on our website.
Please remind that the journal doesn’t allow references in the abstracts.
- Abstracts must be only submitted via the website (www.isaar2021.org) in order to meet the abstract deadline. Please prepare an abstract according to the instructions for submission below or on the website. The submission of an abstract does not constitute registration on the symposium. Presenting authors of abstracts should submit their registration form together with their abstracts.
- Deadline for abstract submission is July 3, 2021. Notifications of acceptance will be sent to corresponding authors by July 12, 2021. Scheduling information and instructions on poster preparation will be included with this notification.
- Authors whose abstract(s) is(are) accepted must register for the symposium by August 13, 2021 if they have not already done so. Failure to do so will result in the abstract being withdrawn from the program.
- Corresponding authors are responsible for ensuring that all co-authors have read and approved the abstract submission.
- Submissions not conforming to established submission guidelines will not be reviewed.
- -Submission Deadline for Abstracts : July 3, 2021
- -Notice of Acceptance of Abstracts : July 12, 2021
- -Deadline for Presenting Authors Registration : August 13, 2021
Steps for Abstract Submission
Click the Abstract Submission button
Sign up or Log in
Fill out Participant Info and Click “Add”
Complete Abstract Submission and Author Info Section
Save and Review until the submission deadline
- -Bacterial infection
- -Tuberculosis and other Mycobacterial Infections
- -Fungal infection and medical mycology
- -Viral infection (all viruses other than HIV and SARS-CoV-2)
- -Resistance in gram-positive bacteria
- -Resistance in gram-negative bacteria
- -Clinical microbiology and diagnostics
- -Antimicrobial agents and PK/PD
- -Healthcare epidemiology and infection prevention/control
- -Antimicrobial resistance in animals
- -Clinical case report
- 1. Abstracts must be typed single spacing, Times New Roman font in 10-point only. Abstract text must be single-spaced, and justified at the left margin only. Do not leave blank lines between paragraphs. Do not indent.
- 2. Abstract title should be in the sentence case. In sentence case only the first letter of the sentence, and words which require a capital letter are with a capital. By doing this for instance trial acronyms and abbreviations like DNA, HIV etc., such as:
Ex) This is a sentence case title about HIV.
Do not indent. Title should be concise and indicate the content of the abstract.
- 3. Use first name followed by last name. Omit degrees. For paper submissions, place an asterisk (*) after the name of the author presenting the paper. On a separate line, type as succinctly as possible the names of institutions and countries.
- 4. Leave one blank line between the title/author block and the abstract text. The abstract text should include background, methods, results and conclusion.
- 5. Each abstract may contain up to max 1,800 characters, including title, author's name and affiliations and the abstract text. (spaces are not counted)
- 6. Use italics only when appropriate (e.g., for names of genus and species). Simple table and graphs (neat and in black ink) may be included.
- 7. Abstracts will be published as submitted; i.e. any error appearing in the submitted abstract will appear in the published abstract book.
- 8. Each abstract must be submitted in electronic form as MS word.
- 9. Corresponding author must include his/her e-mail address in the abstract submission form.
If on-line submission is not available, please contact the ISAAR 2021 secretariat.
Online Submission (Poster Presentation Only)